Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some for the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or how to get a patent for an idea not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, inventhelp Tv commercials samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick look up your patent a product they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to consider the risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.